Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Loot Bag!!


So, being that I got that nursing job I got to go on my shoppers drug mart shopping spree with all of my saved up shoppers points! Boo yea!

Here's what I came home with:

The Most Exciting Items:
Physicians Formula Gentle Cover concealer stick
Gosh Quattro Eye Shadow in Q22 in "Driftwood"
Gosh Waterproof Velvet Touch Eye Liner in "Truly Brown"
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Concealer stick in "676 Fair/Light"
L'Oreal Paris Wear Infinite eye shadow quad in "220 Blues"
CoverGirl SmokyShadowBlast double sided smoky eye crayon in "800 Onyx Smoke"
L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation in "Cool: C1, Alabaster"
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custon Eye Enhancing Shadow and Liner in "Pop(Green) 7054C"
Quo Liner/Brow brush
Soap&Glory Glow Lotion (Smells great!!)
Life Brand Cucumber eye gel pads
Sally Hansen Cuticle Massage Cream
Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics nail polish in Cerise (PINK!), and Pink Sapphire

The Less Exciting Items:
Addidas Deoderant in "Intensive" and "Icy Burst"
Mitchum SmartSolid deoderant in "waterlily" (I stocked up!)
Oral-B Cross Action toothbrush
Balea Shaving cream
Spectro Jel Cleanser for Blemish Prone Skin
Stylize Bobby Pins
Three Greeting Cards
Unico
Artichoke Hearts (99 cents!)
Snyder's of Hanover Buttermilk Ranch Pretzel Pieces
Life Brand Premium Swiss Milk Chocolate with Toffee

Ok, the chocolate and the pretzels are pretty exciting....

So that was the loot! In the shopping basket, it sure didn't look like $150's worth...but at least I only had to pay the taxes on it. Plus, it was pretty nice to be able to toss all of the old junk makeup I had and start new. Interesting, though, that I ended up with a less "premium" brand of foundation when I went in looking for something really really nice. I ended up with the L'Oreal because my skin tone is so pink and white that the expensive brands didn't have anything to match me!

I did cave and buy body lotion, but I liked it.....it smells great and is slightly shimmery!

And guess how long it took me to pick out these few things..... about 2 hours! I was in the drugstore so long that the lady at the cosmetics counter was ever so slighty trying to get me to hurry up and finish so she could go home! I left at 10:15, and her shift ended at 10! oops.

So, I'm going to try out some of my new toys! squee!

No comments:

Post a Comment