Saturday, March 13, 2010

Not Much...


Not knitting right now...not so interested in the tv. M's sewing a hole up in his mittens and "mexican welding" (aka duct taping) his soccer cleats.

I'm not feeling so hot because I tried not taking this bronchodilator I was given for a persistent cough. I wanted to find out if the drug was helping or if it was just masking my symptoms....it's just masking. sucks.
Felted market bag in blue/yellow/pink. Not quite done but pretty close
the "Francie" socks, aka my Tree Trunk Socks. Brown. Soy yarn. Started them in the summer. One sock done.

I'd love to be able to get the Tree Trunks and the bag done soon because I feel like I've been working on them forever! I love knitting, but certain projects can get on your nerves if they've been on your plate for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment