Friday, July 9, 2010

Spoke too soon?


\While I was trying to sleep in to prepare for my night shift tonight, I got a phone call from Rogers. I listened to the phone message. It went something like this:

"Hi Sarah. You are not going to believe this. I guess all of my perstering them got them to speed things up, but anyway, your phone came in this morning from the repair shop. They made a *lot* of changes. So I'm just going to send you this device in the mail and you should get it by Wednesday next week. Thanks, Bye!"

Wait. What? I wonder what she means by "they made a lot of changes." I sent it away because of a software problem...Is it now a different colour? And why didn't she send the phone YESTERDAY after she called me? Why was she waiting until today to send the phone she told me she was sending?

Whatever. I'm going to have to call Rogers and find out what these changes are.

***UPDATE***
I called Rogers. The lady said that while they were fixing my software, they also replaced my screen and my slider, amongst other things. Not so bad, I guess...but I would have wished they could have done it all al little quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment