Friday, July 16, 2010

Zombie...?


So over the last few years, I've been getting these mysterious headaches in the middle of the night. they only happen once in a blue moon and they only last for about 30 seconds, but they hurt like hell (which is why, according to what I think I've learned on the internet, they're called Ice Pick Headaches). At first I thought they were maybe the result of sleeping with my head in a really weird position which strained my neck...but maybe not...ANYWAY...

So this morning, I had one. I'm usually in a deep sleep when they occur, so I'll just writhe in pain for the 30 seconds and then immediately fall asleep afterwards. Sometimes remembering I had them the next morning is like trying to remember a dream. So I was in this half-sleeping, writhing state, and I'm thinking "OW! My brain hurts!"

Except I'd said it out loud. Loud enough that I woke M up! "My Brain!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAA. It felt better soon...but M seemed a little freaked out like maybe I was having a zombie dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment