Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Feeling Better


Was it retail therapy? Maybe. I went to Wal-Mart. I got out of the house, is more like it. None of my issues have been resolved - not by a long shot. But I got a birthday card in the mail today, and I was able to find the white feathers I needed to stick into my tutu to act a plumage for my Ostrich costume for my dance recital. I got a little giddy. I also played my guitar a little earlier. I haven't been able to do that in a while, and I missed it. While I was away, all of my callouses wore off, so I've got to play lots in order to get them back!

Plus, my brother finally has a job! After much toiling and turmoil, he got a job working night shifts in the warehouse of...where else...Wal-Mart. He's pretty thrilled. He's also calculating how much money he's going to have on his first paycheck. He doesn't have the money yet! We'll see what actually happens with all his money when the time comes around...

No comments:

Post a Comment