Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Praying Disengaged

So I did all of the aforementioned praying from the last blog.

It didn't help.

I just feel more muddled.

work, car, summer, living location, grad, RN exam....I'm feeling pretty muddled. And it just feels worse because I can't make one decision without another having already been decided upon...except I can't decide on that one either because it relies on something else in some crazy circle of ugggh.

Oh, and I didn't get a ticket for anyone I know to come to my dance show. It's entirely sold out. Sandi has put me on a list of people who are grovelling to those who have purchased tickets to both show nights to see if they'll be nice and let us buy a ticket off of them....but it really bummed my day out right after I had just finished sewing my very first (and most likely, last) tutu. A tutu that I probably wouldn't get to dance in in front of anyone I know. Sure.

asrgkh'asrilgtu'rglvujt'hlvjrct. That's pretty much how I feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment