Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Interview

So I've been trying to set up some sort of job in Ontario (see previous posts.) I wanted to talk to this recruiter on the phone so that we could hash out some of the details since emailing a sentence or two every couple of days is just taking forever.

I suggested that we chat.

She emails back and says "Hey, so we have a permanent full time position in (nursing unit). How would you like to have a phone interview on Friday for this job?"

Please note: I have never sent this woman so much as a resume. All she knows is that I'm a new grad. She's offered me a blind interview. Over the phone.

What scares me a little is that it's full time, and it's considered permanent. I don't know how long I want to stay there. I don't know if I'm interested in the job she's offering me - it's neither medical nor pediatric nor mental health. I don't know......

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment