Monday, April 13, 2009

Just to Share

On March 31st, I went to a wicked concert. I had my picture taken with the lovely "Leslie Hall" of "Leslie and the Ly's" fame.

That's right. She's awesome.

This is the picture we had taken together. I know. It's awesome.


Note that my shirt is flashing mad-wicked glare at you. This is because it's a Gem sweater. It had gold sequins on it. It's a great sweater.

In other news, I found this picture of a few friends (and friends of friends) of mine at UBC...

..They were "Storming the Wall" at UBC. At Midnight. REALLY drunk. When they weren't supposed to. I think they managed to get two people over the wall...

This is the "after" picture. When we got caught. The girl in the "REC" t-shirt was the one who caught us. She was kind enough to pose for a photo. She must have been drunk, too. Ah well!

Good times were had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment